1. Name and contact data for the party in charge of data processing (the controller) and for the company’s data protection officer
This general information regarding privacy applies to data processing by:
Controller: Mr. Christos Christoglou, Hanse-Aerospace Wirtschaftsdienst GmbH, Gotenstraße 12, 20097 Hamburg, Germany.
The facility data protection officer of AVIPEO.COM can be reached via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data; their nature and purpose of their use
a) During visits to the website
Whenever you access our website www.avipeo.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is captured without any action on your part and is stored until it is automatically erased:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access originated (referrer URL)
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- To secure the trouble-free establishment of a connection to the website
- To secure the ease of use of our website
- To evaluate system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal ground for the data processing is point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the purposes of the data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
b) When you subscribe to our newsletter
In so far as you have given your explicit consent in accordance with point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR, we use your email address to send you our newsletter at regular intervals. The entry of an email address is sufficient for the receipt of the newsletter.
You may unsubscribe at any time, e.g. by using a link found at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your request to unsubscribe at any time in an email to email@example.com.
c) When you use our contact form
Whenever you have questions of any kind, you can contact us using the form we have made available on the website. This requires the entry of a valid email address so that we know who is sending us the query and so that we can respond. Other information may be provided voluntarily.
The processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is carried out pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent.
The personal data we have collected for the use of the contact form are automatically erased after the query has been fully processed.
d) Registration with user profile
If you register on our internet site and enter personal data (email addresses, names, addresses), e.g. for the purpose of placing an order, your provision of these data is explicitly voluntary. The processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is carried out pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent. Furthermore, it may be necessary for you to enter the VAT ID of your company because we are legally obligated to check the VAT obligations of our customers. We will not use the VAT ID for any other purpose than the determination of tax liability. We collect, process and use the data solely and exclusively for the handling of your query or order. In so far as necessary, the transfer of your personal data to third parties for the performance of contractual obligations is based on point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data are not transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those specified below.
We transfer your personal data to third parties solely if and when:
- You have given your explicit consent to the transfer pursuant to point (a) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR;
- The transfer is necessary pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in preventing the transfer of your data;
- There is a legal obligation for the transfer pursuant to point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR; and
- The transfer is lawful and necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to point (b) of Art. 6 (1).
This last point concerns in particular any payment and its review as well as the processing of the payment by BS PAYONE GmbH, Kiel Office, Frauenhoferstrasse 2–4, 24118 Kiel; more detailed information about Payone can be found at https://www.payone.com.
The information stored in the cookie is related to the specific device that is in use. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct information regarding your identity from it.
In addition, we use temporary cookies to optimise the user friendliness of the site; they are stored for a defined period of time on your device. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, the site automatically recognises that you have previously visited the site and remembers what entries and settings you made at that time, so you do not have to go through this process again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the described purposes in the pursuit of our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you are always notified before a new cookie is created. The complete blocking of cookies can, however, mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. Analysis tool
The tracking activities described below and that we employ are carried out on the basis of point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR. Our intention in the use of the tracking activities is to secure the design appropriate to use and the ongoing optimisation of our website. Another reason for our use of the tracking activities is to record the use of our website statistically and to analyse the statistics for the optimisation of our service for you. These interests are legitimate within the sense of the aforementioned provision.
The purposes of the processing and the data categories are shown in the pertinent tracking tools.
- Browser type/release
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously accessed site)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server query
is transferred to a Google server USA and stored there. The information is used to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to perform other services relating to the use of the website and of the internet for market research purposes and for the purpose of designing this internet site in accordance with needs. This information may possibly be transferred to third parties if this is legally required or to the extent that third parties process these data on a commission basis. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that no attribution is possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we expressly point out that doing so may prevent you from being able to use all of the functions on this website in their full scope.
Moreover, you can prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie and related to your activities on the website (including your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser addon (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively to the browser addon, especially for the use of browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent data capture by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. It will set an opt-out cookie that prevents the future capture of your data during your visits to this website. The opt-out cookie is effective solely on this specific device and solely for our website and is stored on your device. If you erase all the cookies in your browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie once again.
You will find additional information about privacy relating to Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- To obtain pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR information about our processing of your personal data. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are disclosed, the scheduled storage period; you have a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the right to obtain information about the origin of your data to the extent that we did not collect them and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the details;
- To request pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR rectification of inaccurate data or completion of your data we have stored;
- To request pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR the erasure of your personal data we have stored unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for performance of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To request pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you have contested the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful, but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission of the data to another controller;
- To withdraw pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR any consent you have given to us at any time. The consequence of this action is that we may not continue in future any data processing based on this consent;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual residence or place of work or our company headquarters for this purpose.
7. Right to object
In so far as your personal data are processed for the purposes of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that we will respect without any description of your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, you can do so simply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
During your visit to the website, we utilise the commonly used SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this will be 256 bit encryption. In the event that your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we will use instead 128 bit v3 technology. You can see whether a specific page of our internet site is encrypted during transmission by the appearance of a closed key or lock icon in the status or address bar of your browser.
Moreover, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or the unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in step with technical development.
9. Updating and amendment of this privacy statement
This privacy statement is currently valid and was last revised in May 2018. It may become necessary to amend this privacy statement owing to the further development of our website and the services presented on it or pursuant to changes in the legal or official regulations. You can retrieve and print out the most recently revised privacy statement at any time from the website at https://www.avipeo.com/en/legal-information/privacy-policy.